Duties & Responsibilities:
- Specify, design, implement, test, and maintain platform-independent, complex software system components and applications
- Duties involve working on existing source code to incorporate new features; ensure that the piece of code written is bug-free
- Work under direct supervision of assigned team, on project components, and or develop and modify existing source code.
Duties also involve working on, or integrating with other system product components and applications.
- Work to fix bugs and conduct unit testing, make necessary changes to source code and document them
- Ensure that Path Solutions’ development standards & QMS are followed
- Design and implement algorithms for assigned tasks
- Execute development assignments to include design of conceptual approach, coding and debugging
- Determine time estimates and work plan necessary to achieve the goals for building, testing and maintaining quality software to general specification
- Communicate information directly and clearly. Check for clarity and understanding during a conversation using active feedback, reflection, and other communication techniques
- Facilitate and moderate issue identification and resolution. Identify, communicate and resolve conflicts with the individuals involved.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong SQL Server querying skills
- Strong skills in writing stored procedures
- Experience in handling large amounts of data transfers
- Experience in query optimization techniques
- Experience in ETL jobs (preferably SSIS)
- Experience in creating reports (preferably Power BI, Excel, SSRS)
- Experience in creating OLAP cubes (preferably SSAS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI stack
- SQL Server Integration services
- SQL Server Analysis services
- SQL Server Reporting services
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Disciplined and self-motivated, with the ability to work without direct supervision.