Duties & Responsibilities:
- Specify, design, implement, test, and maintain platform-independent, complex software system components and applications
- Work on existing source code to incorporate new features; ensure that the piece of code written is bug-free
- Work under direct supervision with assigned teams/project components to develop and modify existing source code
- Fix bugs and conduct unit testing, make necessary changes to source code and document them. Ensure that company Development standards are followed
- Work independently or with a team on assigned tasks and projects of diverse scope and complexity. Design and implement algorithms for assigned tasks. Execute Development assignments to include a conceptual approach to design, coding and debugging.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL using Sybase/Oracle is preferred
- Hands-on experience in Java Development environments like Eclipse
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills and design patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with application servers JEE deployment.